The Zipp 303 Firecrest wheelset is thru-axle compatible and comes with thru-axle end caps that can be swapped by hand.
At the center of the 303 Firecrest Tubular is the 77/177 hubset, an innovation that results in improved stiffness, durability, simplicity and versatility. The 303’s wider rim provided extra durability, and improved aerodynamics. That wider rim also led to the development of our revolutionary Firecrest platform platform that further reduces aerodynamic drag while increasing crosswind stability. All of this at a lower price!
- ⋅ Zipp aftermarket (AM) packaged wheel includes: Zipp Wheel User Manual, Zipp Aero Stainless Steel QR in Black, Zipp Platinum Pro Brake Pads1 pair, Zipp Extender Valve for proper depth wheel, Zipp Valve Wrench 4mm / 5mm
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 10 & 11 or Campagnolo 10 & 11
- Rim Color: Black , Carbon
- Decal Color: Matte Black, Matte White
- Hub/Disc Compatibility: Rim Brake
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Material: Carbon
- Rear Axle Type: Standard QR
- Rear Hub Spacing (mm): 130 mm front 100
- Rear Wheel Type: Road
- Rim depth: 45mm
- Rim Width: 26.45mm
- Skewer Included: Yes
- Spoke Info: Sapim CX-Ray
- Number of Spokes: Frt: 18/Rear: 24
- Tire Type: Tubular
- Valve: Presta
- Valve Length: Long 56-74mm
- Weight: 1390g
- Wheel Size: 700c