Zwift Insider pronounced the Tacx Vortex as the most cost effective trainer for getting onto Zwift.
Here for instructions on how to do it: Tacx Vortex Zwift Setup
www.bikeradar.com gave the Tacx Vortex 4/5 stars saying "The convenience of a traditional trainer with the interactivity of a smart trainer"
The Vortex was Tacx’s first interactive Smart trainer. The electric brake makes this trainer highly accessible and ideal for keeping in tip-top condition during the winter, for instance.
- Works with Apple and Android tablet and smartphone
- Bluetooth and ANT+ FE-C communication capable
- Measure speed, cadence and power
- Skyliner front wheel support included
- Electro brake with 8 powerful magnets
- Integrated 4lbs flywheel
- Maximum resistance 950 Watt
- Simulate slopes up to 7%