The SRAM Force AXS Electronic Groupset offers exceptional range, smooth gear progression and the simplicity of SRAM eTap. At the core of this drivetrain is AXS - the electronic integration platform that allows you to easily personalize the groupset right from your phone and enable your choices while riding. Orbit technology offers next-level chain management for all the places a drop bar bike can go.
- Groupset includes all electronic components for a 2x setup in a single package - cable brake/shift lever pair, front and rear derailleurs, battery, charger and cord, and Quick Start Guide
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS brake/shift levers connect you with your bike by providing simple and intuitive eTap shift logic, and are AXS enabled for easy personalization
- The Force eTap AXS front derailleur features classic SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for SRAM Force front chainring combinations
- Battery placement on the front derailleur is streamlined to allow for more rear tire clearance
- The Force eTap AXS rear derailleur features Orbit chain management technology to keep the drivetrain quiet and secure, and contains larger X-Sync pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- For use with mechanical rim brakes
Force eTap AXS
SRAM Force eTap AXS brings the eTap revolution to a new drivetrain platform. Delivering the same key features as RED eTap AXS, Force offers modern gearing, advanced chain management, and easy personalization at an affordable price point. It combines mechanical advancements that will elevate your riding experience with electronic innovation. Exploring new limits has never been easier.
Force eTap AXS Shift/Brake Lever
Combining the tradition of mechanical rim brakes and the precision and efficiency of modern electronic shifting, SRAM Force eTap AXS shift-brake levers are fully wireless and fully customizable. They utilize simple and intuitive eTap shift logic with large paddles providing positive controls for rider input. Fit can be customized with Reach Adjust, while controls can be completely personalized using the AXS app.
Force eTap AXS Front Derailleur
The redesigned front derailleur offers better rear-tire clearance, for those that explore all roads. It features SRAM’s YAW trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new front chainring combinations. The design is elegant and streamlined, and most importantly, it’s AXS enabled for easy personalization. Never miss a shift.
Force eTap AXS Rear Derailleur
The SRAM Force eTap AXS rear derailleur is designed for both 1x and 2x drivetrain systems. It capitalizes on X-Range gearing technology for enhanced range and features larger pulleys for improved durability and efficiency. Orbit chain management technology keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure. The rear derailleur is compatible with existing eTap batteries, and is AXS enabled for easy personalization.
The AXS Advantage
Control, personalize and monitor. AXS—SRAM’s bike component integration system—takes eTap wireless shifting to the next level. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware. A smaller eTap AXS BlipBox easily integrates into aero frames for improved aerodynamics and a super sleek appearance. AXS allows you to mix and match Road and MTB components for a completely customized experience.
- Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on
- Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Force eTap AXS Cable Brake/Shifter Lever Pair
- Force eTap AXS Front Derailleur w/ Battery
- Force eTap AXS Rear Derailleur w/ Battery
- Battery Charger and Cord
- Quick Start Guide
SRAM Force eTap AXS groupsets require SRAM XDR compatible hubs. The XDR interface is 1.85mm longer than XD and is designed for road hub applications. This allows XDR compatible hubs to match the geometries of 11-speed road driver bodies. XDR driver bodies are compatible with all XD cassettes when the cassette is installed with a 1.85mm spacer. See diagram for fitting an XDR hub with an 11-speed XD Cassette. Any hubs equipped with XDR freehubs can be converted to an 11-speed road freehub body for use with a non-XD cassette.
*Coupon codes not valid on this item.