Evolving its top-of-the-line mountain bike footwear models for the 2019 cross country and enduro racing season, Shimano announces updated versions of its S-PHYRE XC9 cross country shoes.
This new model shares new features and upgrades while still utilizing select features and elements of the previous generation models.
- New perforated microfiber leather upper optimizes comfort, fit and breath ability
- Improved toe box durability from armor expanding outward of metatarsal foot area and reinforced toe bumper
- Smooth, clean appearance and second-skin fit consistent with S-PHYRE footwear from new perforated upper design
- New Electric Green color
- Shimano DYNALAST optimized ergonomic outsole creates more powerful and energy efficient pedaling
- Low stack height sole helps stabilize foot during the downward pedaling stroke
- A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit
- Dual independent BOA® IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro adjustment
- Asymmetric eyestay pattern prevents twisting of foot under high power pedaling
- Proprietary MICHELIN® outsole minimizes weight, and offers increased traction
- Weight: 330g
- Stiffness: 11
- Colors: Blue, Black, Electric Green
- Sizing: Blue & Black 38,39,40~47 half sizes / 40~48 wide; Electric Green size range 38-48 whole sizes only