The Shimano S-Phyre RC902 Road Shoe is the ultimate road competition shoe with supremely engineered fit and optimum power transfer.
- 360º surround wrapping upper creates a supremely engineered fit for all riders.
- Heel cup with anti-twist stabilization secures optimal foot positioning for intense acceleration and high tempo cadences.
- Function-specific zones and scientifically optimized upper materials maximize fit and pedaling performance.
- Dual low-profile BOA® Li2 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustments.
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot.
- Cleat type: SPD-SL
- Last type: Shimano Dynalast
- Stiffness index: 12
- Best match pedal: PD-R100
- Wider cleat adustment range
- Seamless midsole structure
- One-piece surround upper design
- External heel cup
- Replaceable heel pad
- Hollow channel
- Carbon sole/Mid sole
- Silvadur Technology
- Closure: 2 BOA (Li2), BOA Pwerzone guide
- Upper Material: Microfiber Synthetic Leather
- Outsole Material: TPU
- Midsole Material: Carbon fiber composite
- Standard insole; High density cup insole with adaptable arch pads
- Weight: 235g (Size 42)