Prologo Scratch Saddles are part of the Prologo "Round" saddle shape family class. Ideal for long distance riding, the riders weight is shared on the whole seating area to avoid concentrated points of pressure in the pelvic zone. Best suited for road riding applications.
- PAS Technology (Perineal Area System) helps to eliminate pressure spikes and numbers in the perineum
- CPC is Prologo's patented "Connect Power Control" technology; Small, hollow, rubber cylinders are strategically clustered at contact points to provide comfortable and secure contact between the rider and the bicycle
- Ti-Rox alloy steel rails, highly resistant to traction, and torsion with circular profile measuring 7mm
- Light padding, carbon fiber injected base, microfiber + CPC cover
- General Prologo sizing: 134mm width size is available in Prologo's Round, Semi-Round, and Flat saddle shape offerings. 141, 143, and 147mm widths are also offered in select Prologo saddle shape offerings