Pinarello have a long legacy at the highest levels of cross racing. The new Crossista continues this with the very latest in bike design and very best of materials.
The frame has been developed to have the largest possible space between the tires and the frame to facilitate the evacuation of the mud, CROSSISTA is designed for the use of both the 700c x 32mm covers as required by the UCI regulations, and for larger section tires, the particular geometry makes the frame very precise at the entrance of the corner and particularly reactive at the exit, guaranteeing maximum performance in the cross-country trails, maintaining the driving feeling of absolute value as usual PINARELLO.
Small but important details have been designed to improve your performance even in the less fast sections of the CX tracks. For example, the horizontal tube has an asymmetrical section that adapts to the ergonomics of the shoulder to facilitate the transport of the bike, while the section of the rear Flex Stays ensures maximum traction in the roughest terrain.
SRAM Force 1 Build:
CROSSISTA FCX, Carbon T700 UD
- Asymmetric frame
- Italian thread BB
- Drop In bearing system with tapered headset ( 1” 1/8 up; 1” 1/2 down)
- “Hold On Shoulder” top tube
- Dedicated Onda fork
- Dedicate aero seat post
- Think 2, to fit electronical or mechanical groupsets on the same frame
- Dedicated internal cable routing (BB guide removed)
- Dedicated FSC Frontal seat clamp, integrated and aerodynamic
- Flatback profiles
- Dedicated E-link
- Max Tyre 700c x 42 mm
- Possibility to mount both double and single chainring
(removing the front derailleur hanger)
- RAD SYSTEM disc brakes
- Disc Flat Mount (max Ø160 mm)
- Front Axle Ø12 x 100 mm Shimano®
- Rear Axle Ø12 x 142 mm Shimano®
- UCI approved