Giordana FRC winter jacket is that one winter garment you can use year after year and get fantastic returns on yor initial investment. Light and easy to move in the FRC is suitable for anything from the coldest sub freezing temps to all day rides in varied temperatures.
Sizing is race cuts and runs small, size up to allow for one or more base layers.
- The FormaRed-Carbon trade offers the fit, fabrics, quality and performance that were previously only available in Giordana’s FR-C line
- The jacket is constructed of a printable version of the powerful three-layer HD44 fabric
- The outer shell is comprised of High Density aerodynamic outer weave
- The middle is ultra-fine and super elastic WindTexmembrane that blocks elements on the front side while allowing excess vapors to escape from inside
- The innermost layer has both an antibacterial and a rapid wicking treatment to quickly move moisture away from the body
- The lightweight and breathable Aerofix AV Gripper System™used at the waist holds the jacket in place with a seamless feel
- Other features include a wind flap behind the CamLock™ zip, doubled Super Roubaix arm cuffs, a fully lined extended collar and three rear pockets with a fourth reflective zippered pocket
- Reflective piping on the the pockets to aid in visibility