Colango C60 remains the worlds top handmade carbon road bike. The OFRG paint scheme is a classic Colnago color that no other bike brand could rival.
Handmade in Italy with the same philosophy Ernesto Colnago applied to the bikes that made this brand famous--only the process and materials have changed.
The C60 Italia lives up to the Colnago dream of a bike that is not only competitive but beautiful, safe and built to last. Buying a Colnago is owning a piece of cycling history.
- Headtube: The most striking difference between the C59 and C60 is the new tube shapes and its matching shaped lugs.
- Downtube: The second major difference between the C59 and the C60 is the new oversized downtube.
- Seattube: In favor of a round tube shape, the seat tube becomes strongly asymmetric as it reaches and enters the bottom bracket lug.
- Bottom Bracket Lug: The heart of the new C60 is the bottom bracket. The dimensions of this masterpiece, especially when compared to that of the C59, have been created to ensure the ultimate in lateral-stiffness.
- One piece dropout: Another new feature introduced with C60 are the forged, CNC-machined one-piece dropouts. With the C60, Colnago has worked hard to make the connection between the frame and the rear wheel a true masterpiece.
- Paint: Colnago C60 frames are hand painted, hand made in Italy one by one, every frame is unique!
- UCI Approved: This frame is approved by the International Cycling Union and therefore used in all races recognized by the UCI.