Chris King bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of the bearings is what sets them apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
The patented Chris King RingDrive with 45-points of simultaneous-engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Available in Matte finish
- Matte Available in 24h, and 28h