In the never ending search for more speed via optimised Aerodynamics, CHAPTER2 introduces the Mana which means “power” in Maori.
The Integrated Bar+ Stem combo allows air to flow over it smoothly, creating a seamless and elegant cockpit made 100% from TORAY Carbon and tested to EN ISO 4210:2014. The careful use of specific carbon lay-ups made in Japan creates just the right blend of stiffness for accurate and predictable steering yet enough "give" to take the sting out of any uneven road surfaces.
Whilst other manufacturers have opted to pair their Bar and Stem combo to a specific model of frame, we have taken a more inclusive approach, designing the Mana to not only work fluidly with the RERE but also with the TERE and any other road frame employing a 1-1/8" fork steerer tube.
In order to give you the flexibility to use the Mana with CHAPTER2 frames and other road frames, we purposely opted to create a more user/travel friendly cable routing method which your local bike shop/mechanic will undoubtedly thank you for.
The Mana is available in 5 size combinations so that you can dial in your desired position with effective stem lengths from 80-120mm and widths from 400-440mm.
Finally, with the adoption of trigger happy electronic Shifting and use of out-front GPS devices for those Strava moments, the CHAPTER2 Bar+Stem combo comes ready to install Shimano EW-RS910 bar end mounted junction and Barfly/Spoon style GPS mounts respectively.
DESIGN FEATURES & SPECS
- Weight: 335g+/-10g (Size CP H01 100/420)
- Integrated Bar + Stem Combo Cockpit (Bar/Stem Combo, Carbon Spacers)
- Optimized for use with RERE Frame
- 100% Japanese TORAY Carbon
- Fits all CHAPTER2 models and other manufacturers' road bikes with 1-1/8" steerer.
- Internal Cabeling
- Compatible with 2 bolt mounting point for Barfly-Spoon Style GPS/Computer Mounts.
- Tested to international EN ISO 4210:2014 standards
- 5mm Headset top cap
- Available Options
- 80mm x 400mm / -7 degrees
- 90mm x 400mm / -7 degrees
- 100mm x 420mm / -7 degrees
- 110mm x 420mm / -7 degrees
- 120mm x 440mm / -7 degrees