Zipp 302 disc brake model offers full compatibility with major axle types, along centre-lock disc mount.
The 302 is an all carbon clincher that has the features and performance we have come to expect from Zipp but no dimples this time. The rim is a smooth UD carbon designed for disc brake use.
Wide profile rims (26.5mm at it's widest part) the 302 rims benefits from Zipps extensive knowledge of aerodynamics
- 45mm rim depth
- 26.5mm max rim width
- 25.6mm brake track width
- 16.25mm internal width
- 20 front / 24 rear spoke count (rim brake)
- 24 front / 24 rear spoke count (disc brake)
- Sapim secure-lock nipples
- Sapim CX-Sprint spokes
- 76/176 hubs
- Weight 1695g disc brake wheelset claimed weight (785g front / 910g rear)
- Available in white decals only