Wheels manufacturing make some fantastic solutions for our real world bike problems. This is a classic example.
When building a SRAM GXP group and a BB386 EVO frame there are few good bottom bracket solutions, this is the only one we really like.
hreaded BB for 386EVO frames. Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance.
- Angular contact BB designed to fit most 24/22mm (SRAM / GXP) Cranks
- Compatible with Quarq DZero powermeter spiders with GXP spindles except Eagle MTB
- Not compatible with the following Quarq, SRAM/GXP cranksets: (Elsa, Riken, SRAM Red 22, SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2)
- Quarq spiders with an ID less than 49.5mm, may rub on the BB cup
- Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s. (FSA MegaEvo and Park Tool BBT-29)