T47 Outboard threaded bottom brackets are made from machined aluminum, and thread together directly into T47 frames. Cups have internal bearings for use in BB shell widths from 68mm to 100mm.
- Enduro Angular Contact bearings - easily serviced or replaced
- Similar to standard BSA threaded cups; the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread
- Compatible with 22/24mm stepped spindle diameter cranksets, like SRAM & Truvativ GXP.
- BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm , 83 mm , 100 mm
- BB/Frame Interface: T47
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 47
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 162 g
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM/Truvativ GXP