The carbon body and design of the Time XPRO pedals create a more powerful structure to transfer power from the cyclist to the road. Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area compared with the already large surface area of the Time Xpresso. The Iclic system has been redesigned to allow for a more positive engagement and to be more comfortable. The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. Low stack height, keeping the cyclist's sole as close to the center of the pedal axle as possible. This, along with the large pedal surface area results in excellent pedaling efficiency and comfort.
- Carbon blade is adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension
- Low stack height, keeping the cyclist's sole as close to the center of the pedal axle as possible
- Large pedal surface area for efficiency and comfort
- Lower plate acts a fairing to improve aerodynamics and also offers protection for the carbon blade
- Hollow Titanium axles
- Ceramic Speed bearings
- Pedal Type: Single Sided Clipless
- Cleat Interface: Time Iclic
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Color: White/Black
- Defined Color: White
- Spindle Material: Titanium
- Weight: 174.6 g
- Pedal Body Material: Carbon