The MAAP x suplest EDGE/3 is our our Pro Road shoe which we made in a special colorway for MAAP, the premium cycling clothing brand from Melbourne, Australia. They focus on quality, design and art. The company’s Australian roots are certainly visibile in their colorful and summer-influenced colour schemes and head-turning patterns.
The stiff carbon outsole ensures that the power gets transferred directly onto the pedals. The upper construction is a supple and comfortable micro fibre, which allows the foot to breathe and reduces hotspots. The cycling specific foot beds are supplied by Solestar which ensure stability, power transfer and comfort. The textile combination features highly reflective panels for increased visibility.
- Anatomic WRAP tongue construction which has been built to accommodate multiple foot shapes and widths. The construction allows a maximum foot hold and is comfortable at the same time.
- Carbon Shield is a thin carbon layer at the top of foot, which spreads the pressure of the laces and offers a comfortable fit.
- Boa® Closure System, which provides smooth and even closure without pressure points.
- SOLESTAR footbeds, which are specifically made for cycling. No loss of power, highest comfort and maximum stability.
- The uppers are made out of an ultra-thin, seamless microfiber from Japan. Whose open mesh construction offers a combination of breathability, suppleness and support.
- Additional heel-grip due to a special anti-slip lining in the heel area.
- Replaceable heel tread.
- The Delta Grid construction allows the upper material to adapt to the shape of feet.
- The mesh is positioned in areas to get the ventilation and allows the shoes to dry quickly.
- This shoe has reflective elements, which helps the rider to be seen after dark, in low-light conditions or while riding through tunnels.
Size: Suplest run a little larger than Sidi and Giro Shoes, they are wider across the toe than many other shoes. See size chart below.