For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, we've developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of our standard sealing crystals plus our special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance.
Stan's Race Sealant provides the maximum flat protection to keep you rolling!
• Benefit - Feature:
• Ride the widest range of conditions and temperatures
- Premium low-viscosity latex coats the tire’s sidewalls for quicker sealing
• Faster and better sealing capabilities to keep you rolling
- Twice the sealing crystals compared to the standard sealant
• Seals larger punctures to get you home or to the finish line
- “XL” crystals and standard crystals combine to seal larger punctures
• Safe for the environment
- Comprised of natural materials
This is the next level in sealing power from the people who invented tubeless conversions and made tubeless readily available to the masses.
The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, the Race Sealant will clog injectors and smaller bottles almost immediately.
Stan's Race Sealant is only available by the quart.