The Stages Power meter is built to the proprietary Stages Power carbon left crank arm. The full carbon fiber Stages Power meter and crank arm is compatible with many SRAM GXP road cranks.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power Meter Housing: New low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power Range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence Range (rpm): 20-220
- Water Resistance Rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others