Optimizing performance and compatibility the new DUB crankset is the crank upgrade of the year.
The XX1 Eagle DUB crankset has been re-examined and re-engineered. Featuring SRAM’s DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility and durability.
- SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset
- Carbon-tuned lay-up crank design provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: Sram Direct Mount
- Color: Black
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Rings: 34
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12 , 11 , 10
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs