SRAM's power meter technology is reliable, accurate and easy to use. Now available as a spider by itself as an easy upgrade for existing cranks.
The Dzero series offers improved data transfer and frame fit compatibility.
- Fits 8-Bolt interface Quarq XX1 Power Meters (8-Bolt used since Aug ’14)
- Dual Bluetooth lowenergy and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad system provides no-magnet cadence data
- Free firmware updates with the QALVIN APP
- Color: Black
- Chainring BCD: 104 mm
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter owners can upgrade to the DZero platform with an Eagle Power Meter Spider. (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms).
- Two power meter variations – Conventional and Boost 148 (52mm chainline).
- Requires an X-SYNC 2 or X-SYNC 104 BCD chainring.
- Uses the 8-Bolt crank to spider interface. See 8-Bolt Compatibility, below.
- The XX1 Eagle power meter is not compatible with Cannondale Asymmetric Integration (Ai).
Power meters and cranksets on 8-bolt since release:
- Quarq ELSA RS (Aug ’14)
- Quarq RIKEN AL (Apr ’15)
- Quarq Prime Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM RED Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter (Aug ’14) (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms)
- SRAM RED BB386EVO standard crankset (Mar ’16)