Sold as a kit, SRAM eTap road wireless kit includes everything you need to update your existing road bike to SRAM eTap.
1. SRAM Red eTap Shifter pair (brake cables and housing included) 11 spd
2. SRAM Red eTap Front derailleur with battery (Braze On)
3. SRAM Red eTap Rear derailleur with battery Short cage (max 28T) Wifli (Max 32T)
4. SRAM Red eTap Battery charger + power cord
*USB Firmware Update Dongle not included.
* Coupon codes not valid on this item.
Sram Etap has it all--it is the easiest to install and the easiest to adjust and it can accommodate any frame. Shifting is intuitive as it matches the shifting on most autos equipped with paddle shifters (except for changing the front derailleur). Etap has a variety of systems that can provide for either hydraulic braking or cable braking and a longer rear derailleur cage is also available to provide lower gearing if needed. Ease of use and ease of maintenance is at the highest level. Battery life is long and recharging time is short, especially compared to other electronic systems. I have had this system in use for the past year with 100% reliability so I feel this is the premier groupset system available today.