The SRAM RED 1 AXS crankset features exceptional 1x drivetrain design. It provides the simplicity and tighter gearing range that is well-suited for road racing and riding in flatter terrain, where a wide range would go unused. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Features direct mount Aero chainrings for better aerodynamics
- Laser-etched chainring finish is durable
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Non-Aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- DUB bottom bracket (not included) adds durability and simplicity
- 45mm chainline
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- Color: Natural Carbon
- Defined Color: Carbon
- Crank Intended Use: Road , Tri , Cyclocross
- Number of Chainrings: Chain Retaining Single
- Crank Length (mm): 175 mm
- Rings: 48
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
RED eTap AXS™
SRAM RED eTap AXS™ allows riders to push boundaries without any distractions. This intuitive and high-performance electronic groupset works smarter to offer wider range, and more useful gear progression. Shifting is quiet, secure, and smooth whether on tarmac or gravel with the help of Orbit chain management technology. RED eTap AXS™ can be completely personalized to the individual rider, so you can explore limits like never before.
The RED 1 Crankset
Some disciplines are made for 1x. The SRAM RED 1 crankset offers the most demanding racers the right mix of features—aerodynamics, durability, and simplicity. This single ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight. SRAM’s X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, while the DUB bottom bracket (sold separately) adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility.
The AXS™ Advantage
Control, personalize and monitor. AXS™—SRAM’s bike component integration system—takes eTap® wireless shifting to the next level. The SRAM AXS™ app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware. A smaller eTap AXS™ BlipBox™ easily integrates into aero frames for improved aerodynamics and a super sleek appearance. AXS™ allows you to mix and match Road and MTB components for a completely customized experience.