SRAM Force 1 Type 3.0 Rear DerailleurSRAM
For use with 1 x drivetrains only the SRAM Force 1 3.o Rear derailleur has an improved Type 3.0 roller clutch design
The SRAM Force 1 rear derailleur adopts all the technologies of SRAM 1x™ MTB to provide the fastest, quietest 1x11 shifting available. SRAM’s unique clutch system eliminates chain slack, providing for smoother, quieter, and more secure chain travel.
- A dedicated 1x rear derailleur
- EXACT ACTUATION™ for fast and accurate shifts using SRAM’s 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement).
- 10- and 11-speed compatible
- X-SYNC™ pulley features a 12-tooth design that helps control the chain’s lateral movement
- X-HORIZON™ “straight parallelogram” design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force
- ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™’s one-way roller clutch controls chain tension for consistent shifting
- Cage Lock™ technology makes for fast wheel changes or chain installation
- Available in Short: 11-26 through 11-28 / Medium: 11-26 through 11-36 / Long 11-32 through 10-42 cage lengths
- Weight: 261g