Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070 Flat Mount Disc Brake CaliperShimano
As a part of Shimano's new R8070 groupset release, the disc brake calipers that you have become familiar with through the 6870 groupset have been revamped to match the quality of the R8000 line.
These calipers allow for greater rider control in all conditions, whether it be snow, rain, or mud. Hydraulic disc brakes provide the next stage of control for the rider, and Shimano has combined this functionality with a sleek integration into a road bike's aero profile.
Front includes adapter for 160mm rotor
Rear does not include adapter, without adapter it's suitable for a 140mm rotor and can be adapted to 160mm with optional extra adapter.
- Flat mount hydraulic type
- Better heat dispersion than current road disc systems (SM-RT800)
- New construction provides better heat management than current ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA
- Sold individually
- Includes bracket for 140/160mm rotors
- Includes LO2A Resin Pads
- Rear Brake includes fixing bolt for 25mm mount thickness
- Ultegra 8070
- Ultegra 8020