The Shimano PC Interface / Linkage Device SM-PCE02 for E-Bike STEPS and Di2 groups. Can be connected directly to the computer for maintenance. Improved the quality for the communication against noise and easy checking function for current leakage.
Features - SM-PCE02 Functions
- Connection check - The function is to check that each unit is connected correctly and is recognized by PC.
- Customize - This function allows you to customize the global functions and operations of the system to suit your needs.
- Error check - When a single unit or multiple units are connected, this function checks their operation and identifies any units which have a problem. However, this does not mean that all such problems can be discovered. In addition, the function does not fix any problems which are discovered.
- Update firmware - This function is used to update the firmware for each unit. (The firmware is downloaded via the Internet).
- Preset - This function allows you to connect one or more units and read or write all the settings of those units at a time. The readout settings can be saved in a file. The settings can also be successively written to multiple bicycles.
- Unit log acquisition (only for E-Bike category) - Acquires various kinds of data from the units and display it in a report format. In the report, you can check the settings of each unit and the battery status.
- Complete Setup Disconnect the unit from the computer. The unit may not operate properly before this operation is completed. Even when E -TUBE PROJECT is exited, the connection to the PC is disconnected.
- STEPS E8000, E7000, E6100, E6000, E5000
- Dura Ace Di2 9070
- Dura Ace Di2 R9150
- Ultegra Di2 6770
- Ultegra Di2 6870
- Alfine Di2 S705
- XTR Di2 9050
- XT Di2 8050
- FOX Float iCD-Suspension