The Ruut CF is the ultimate do it all gravel/road frameset to start your ultimate custom bike build. Something perfect for you and how you ride.
RUUT CF is a lightweight carbon frame with some unique features. The laterally rigid front triangle will transfer all your energy during those out of the saddle sprints, whereas the compliant rear end with flex points on seat stays, top tube and seat tube will take the edge off potholes and bumps. In other words, the RUUT CF is perfect for covering long distance off road, but there is no compromise in power transmission.
The most significant innovation is the award winning, carbon TwinTip fork that allows you to adjust the geometry to your personal preferences and riding style. The HI position setting, with steeper angles, smaller trail and a lower riding position will be the choice for racing and dynamic, sporty riding. The alternative fork setting gives the bike slacker angles, longer trail and a slightly more relaxed riding position, making it ideal for long distance adventure riding, endurance training or commuting. Go fast or go long. You choose.
- Carbon fiber variable geometry (endurance vs race) Road and Gravel frameset
- Flip chips at the front axle change head and seat angle by .5 degrees. Geometry listed in specs as (low/hi) position
- Room for road-plus 700x40c or 27.5”x2.1 tires
- Dropped right chainstay allows for up to 1x46t chainrings
- 15x100mm thru-axle fork and 12x142mm thru-axle frame (axles included)
- Flatmount disc brake mounts fit rotors up to 160mm
- Includes full carbon fork, Easton EC90 carbon seatpost, alloy stem (med 90mm), and 2 water bottles
- Headset not included
|bottom bracket:||BB386EVO (86.5/46mm)|