The feel of a steel bike is perfect for the demands of gravel riding. Combine the Ritchey Outback gravel frame with some custom wheels and the right tires and you have a ride quality that's sublime at a pretty unbeliavable price. Talk to us about this we can make it happen.
Tom Ritchey designed an adventure bike that is equally at home in the dirt as on the pavement: the Outback. The perfect tool for any ride, anywhere. The Outback features a lower bottom bracket for confident stability, yet it's still is high enough to get over any road/trail furniture. This versatile bike also enjoys generous tire clearance and Ritchey Logic heat-treated, double-butted directional tubing.
The Outback frameset includes the new Ritchey Carbon Fiber Gravel thru-axle fork for a confident and precise front end, and it can accommodate tires up to 40mm wide. The Outback’s impressive handling is more than capable on- or off-road—in any situation. Riders seeking a bike able to effortlessly switch between fire roads, trails, tarmac, long distance mixed-terrain adventures and everything in-between will find the Outback a prime specimen for enjoying such differing and distinct disciplines of riding.
- Ritchey Carbon Fiber Gravel thru-axle fork
- 12mm Thru-Axle front and rear
- Fits up to 40c tires (depending on tire and rim manufacturer)
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm English threaded
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- 28.6 front derailleur clamp
- Weight: 2.17kg (L – frame / axle / hanger)
- Includes: frame / fork / headset
- Color: Shoreline Teal/Black