The Helium X frameset shares the same geometry and technology as our SLX model, as well as all the same benefits. The only difference between the two frames is that the X is slightly heavier due to an adjustment in carbon layup grades and ratios. It’s a mixture of 30/24-ton high-modulus carbon fibre. This slight weight difference is offset by its lower price point.
- The Helium X utilizes the same technology as the WorldTour proven Helium SLX, but with a slightly different carbon layup
- With a weight of less than 900 grams, this frame is a perfect foundation for a true all-around, light, and stiff race bike
- The ultra-thin seat stays are engineered to offer comfort-enhancing vertical compliance and lateral stiffness
- Features a straight blade fork for improved handling and better aero performance compared to previous models, blades optimized to funnel air through the fork and decrease aerodynamic drag
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tires and Rotor 3D30 Crank
Ridley Helium X Shimano Ultegra Build