Quarq's power meter cranks continue to be reliable, accurate and easy to use. The Dfour model accepts Shimano road chainrings and offers more data transfer and frame fit compatibility.
- Power meters returned to QBP will result in a 10 to 20% restock fee, depending on the condition of the power meter and its packaging
- Measures power for both legs with +/_ 1.5% accuracy
- Dual Bluetooth lowenergy and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad system provides no-magnet cadence data
- Free firmware updates with the QALVIN APP
- Uses a CR2032 battery that can be replaced without tools