Named after a famous redwood covered road in Santa Cruz County, the Praxis Zayante 30mm Hollow Forged crank represents a huge amount of technology in a “Comp” level package. The Zayante combines the benefits of a wide outboard bearing stance with a 30mm aluminum spindle.
Add tho this highly efficient crank the Praxis Direct Mount Wave Chainring and you have a light, stiff and vry efficient crank ideal for cross, gravel or road 1 x set up.
The Zayante M30 can be installed in an Eng. threaded frame, BB86, BB30, PF30, or Specialized OSBB road frame.
- Hollow forged crank arms with all new “Buzz” 48/32, 50/34 , 52/36 gearing options
- 1X Option – 38T, 40T & 42T
- 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175
- M30 AL Spindle – 30mm Drive Side with 28mm NonDrive
- M30 BB : BSA, BB86, BB30, PF30
- Works with Shimano™ 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11
- Approximate weight 690g +/- (172.5 with 38)
- Hollow Forged crank arms
- Praxis Cold Forged rings with Wave Tech
- M30 Spindle/Bottom Bracket System
The Zayante M30 road crank uses the M30 spindle/BB system. Our M30 BB’s are made for Eng Threaded, BB86, BB30, PF30, and Specialized OSBB road frames.
SHIMANO — Our rings work great with both mechanical Shimano 10/11sp drivetrains, and also their Di2 Electronic drivetrains. We do highly suggest using a Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
SRAM — Our rings work great with the SRAM 10sp and “SRAM 22″ 11sp chain drivetrains. The crank and rings also work well with the SRAM “Yaw” front derailleur. We do highly suggest using a Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
CAMPY — Our rings work great with both mechanical Campagnolo 10/11sp drivetrains, and also their EPS Electronic drivetrains. We do highly suggest using a Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.