Whether you’re cylocrossing in mud or grinding gravel, Praxis 1X rings are ready for action with the Wave™ tooth profile. Licensed and developed in conjunction with Mountain Racing Products, the Wave™ profile applies alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain the chain to the ring – going beyond narrow/wide implementations that rely solely on friction, while allowing room for mud, debris, and grit to escape. The Wave™ design also wears more slowly than competing designs by spreading the load over larger surface areas. Plus our 1X rings are machined of top quality plate 7075 T6 aluminum for superior stiffness and hard anodized to take a beating.
- 38T, 40T, 42T | 3-Bolt Direct Mount | 7075-T6
- 45.5mm 1X Chainline | Wave™ Tech tooth profile
- 10/11/12sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM
- Stamped and machined manufacturing with hard black anodizing for durability
- REAR DER- Must use a ‘CLUTCH’ type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
- In rough terrain, or just for security, we still recommend use of an upper guide
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide