Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M TiresPirelli
The Cinturato Gravel Mixed (M) Terrain Tire is a gravel-specific tyre designed for mixed terrain, where the surface varies between compact and unstable terrain and all intermediate types. The tread consists of knobs with average height and spacing to guarantee excellent performance on a wide range of terrains.
The special SpeedGRIP Compound adds features of mechanical resistance and chemical grip without compromising the rolling efficiency. Cinturato™ Gravel Mixed Terrain is a high-performance tyre with unique characteristics of grip in all weather conditions, be they dry or wet, plus a high level of puncture protection.
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet
- SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip
- High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection
- Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction
- Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
The tread of Cinturato Gravel Mixed Terrain is composed of knobs whose height and spacing were studied alongside the physical and mechanical properties of the rubber compound, to offer uncompromising performance in conditions varying between compact and unstable terrain. The addition of specific ribbing helps support the knobs, limiting their deformation and encouraging the release of excess mud in wet conditions.
The properties of the new SpeedGRIP Compound are tailored for all weather conditions, regardless of whether the terrain is dry or wet. The new formulation retains the same polymer matrix as the specific mountain bike SmartGRIP Compound, improving the rolling efficiency.
Coupling a reinforced casing construction featuring a woven fabric bead-to-bead layer with a tubeless-ready Aramid bead optimized for wide modern rims, Cinturato™ Gravel Mixed Terrain offers an extremely high level of puncture protection and a new level of performance in terms of rolling and grip, as well as a great reliability - which is already what the Cinturato trademark stands for in Pirelli.
- Build Type: