Pinarello Think Asymmetric 2020 Aero BibshortsPinarello
Think Asymmetric is more than just an innovative production philosophy inspired by technical and ergonomic research. It’s also a philosophy of life, a way of tackling things by always looking from unique point of view. Think Asymmetric is for people who don’t want to follow the group or trends, people who stomp on the pedals to break away from the mundane.
Aero Bibshorts by Dotout
- Preformed anatomic construction
- The legs feature three area-specific fabrics:
• The central V-shaped mesh section ensures maximum breathability.
• The front is a dense-knit fabric woven with carbon thread.
• The back features graduated compression fabric for maximum pad stability.
- Dual-zone design for the leg cuffs:
• Trimmed at the front with Dot Gripper Plus with reinforced selvedges that grip the skin, while the middle mesh section guarantees greater breathability.
• Raw-edged Dot Gripper Light at the back for optimum compression-free grip and maximum stability.
- Ultra-flat seams
- Anatomic waist
- Variable tension stretch microfiber braces
- The anatomic Dot Free-Fit System divider ensures the bib shorts fit securely and keeps the straps in just the right position while riding
- Dot Mesh X-Light stretch mesh back for enhanced breathability and freedom of movement
- Dot Pro pad with single-density foam for comfortable stability in the saddle
- High-viz details
Check out more 2020 Pinarello Apparel in our Flickr album.
- Pinarello Aero
- Think Asymmetric