The Pinarello K10 is every bit the race bike the Dogma F10 is but has a more relaxed geometry and a taller headtube making it the perfect bike for the rest of us.
Certainly the K10 is a bike that will be perfectly at home on long century rides, your Tuesday night training race, or even the occasional gravel road.
Light and aero the K10 is used by Pinarello sponsored teams for rough and cobbled races, the more forgiving rear end eats up road vibrations and the aero front of the K10 assures every advantage for the rider.
- Frame : Carbon Torayca T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology
- Fork: Fork ONDA F10 with ForkFlap™
- Asymmetric Frame
- Think2 System with E-Link™
- ICR™ Internal Cable Routing
- Drop in Bearing System 1” 1/8 - 1”1/2
- Italian thread BB
- Seatclamp TwinForce
- 3XAir™ two positions available for the second bottle
- FlatBack Profile
- Max Tyre 700x28mm
- UCI Approved