Pinarello developed the Gan GR-s to open up possibilities for those who date take their passion off-road. The Gan GR-S has tire clearance up to 38mm with thru axles, flat mount calipers and a rear elastomer. Using the same technologies as the Dogma K8S, the bike developed with Team Sky on the streets of Paris-Roubaix.
First of all, we defined geometries that allow great comfort to the rider, especially on bumpy roads and long distances.
Then, on the rear, our engineers used the "Flexstays" technology, with a flat and wide section to have a high absorption of vibrations in the vertical plane and torsional stiffness. In addition, on GAN GRS, the monostay has been replaced by DSS1.0, the elastomeric suspension developed for Dogma K8S, allowing 10 mm stroke.
Aerodynamics was also considered, since the main triangle uses similar airfoils of Dogma F8.
Flat mount calipers, thru axles front and rear
Lightweight carbon frame and aero features make it fast and smooth on the road with 28mm tire while the larger tire clearance (up to 38mm) makes it perfect to long days on gravel.
- Frame: Pinarello GAN GR-S Disk high-modulus T900 carbon
- Fork: Pinarello Onda carbon
- Suspension: DSS 1.0 - Elastomeric Dumper and FLEX STAYS
- Headset: Drop in bearing system 1 1/8” - 1 ½”
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8020
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Compact 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11 spd
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-32 8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11 spd GS Long Cage
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra 11-speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 7 DB AFS
- Tires: Vittoria Adventure 35c
- Handlebar: MOst Xylon CT Gravel
- Handlebar Tape: Pinarello synthetic cork
- Stem: MOst Tiger Alu Aero
- Seatpost: Aero Full Carbon UD
- Saddle: Fizik Arione R7
- Sizes: 42.5cm | 44cm | 47cm | 50cm | 53cm | 56cm | 59cm |
- Color Black/Sky 155