The Gan GR Disc is a gravel bike with the aero qualityies of the world beating Pinarello Road frames. Combine the most tried and tested geometries with the pinacle of aero engeneering and you have the Gan GR.
First of all, Pinarello defined geometries that allow great comfort to the rider, especially on bumpy roads and long distances.
Then, on the rear, our engineers used the "Flexstays" technology, with a flat and wide section to have a high absorption of vibrations in the vertical plane and torsional stiffness.
Furthermore, the disk brakes uses Shimano ThruAxle pins (12 x 100 mm on the front and 12 x 142 mm on the back), to obtain the optimum braking power and traction on any terrain.
Aerodynamics was also considered, since the main triangle uses similar airfoils of Dogma F8.
Specs & Information
- Material: Carbon Torayca T900
- Fork: Integral System Onda 1' 1/8 - 1' 1/2
- Think2 System Internal Cable Routing
- Drop In Bearing System
- Flatback Profile
- Italian Threaded BB
- FSC: Frontal Seat Clamp
- Brake Calipers Shimano RS305 Hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano 105 5800, 11-32
- Chain Shimano HG600
- Crankset Shimano RS500, 50/34
- Fork Onda Asymmetric Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Frame Material Torayca T600 Carbon
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105 5800
- Handlebar MOst Xylon CT Gravel
- Headset Pinarello 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 5800
- Rotors Shimano
- Saddle Fizik Antares R7
- Seatpost MOst Aero Full Carbon UD
- Shifters / Levers Shimano RS685 Hydraulic
- Stem MOst Tiger Alu Aero
- Tires Vittoria Adventure 700x35c
- Wheels Fulcrum Sport DB AFS