Pinarello FP Quattro Warranty 2 years. Extended one more year when registered with Pinarello
Little brother to the Paris and Dogma the FP Quattro easyfir has the same genetic advantages found in Pinarello's famous flagship bikes only a lesser grade of carbon and mid range build specs.
Pinarello realize not everyone can assume the same position on the bike as their Protour sponsored riders but no one wants to buy a bike that's less fast so they offer the same technology and performance in a geometry that works for everyday riders.
- The FPQUATTRO is derived directly from the PARIS frame using the same geometries and asymmetric tubes
- New for 2012, the Onda™ FPK1 fork features 1 1/8” - 1 1/2” coning on the fork crown for even greater rigidity and safety
- It also uses the new iCR™ internal cable routing system developed by Pinarello LAB and features asymmetric rear stays, and our tried-and-tested Most(R) Croxover oversized bottom bracket
- Material: Carbon 30HM12K
- Fork: Onda™ Carbon 30HM12K
- Rear Stay: Onda™ FPK Carbon 30HM12K Asymmetric
- Frame weight: 1100 grams (Size 54)
- B.Bracket: Most(R) Croxover
Pinarello FP Quattro EASYFIT Shimano Ultegra bike specifications.
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 6700 10 SpeedRear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6700 10 SpeedFront Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6700 (Braze-on clamp)Brake Calipers: MOST B Max ForceChain: KMCCassette: Shimano Ultegra 6700 12-25Crank:Shimano Ultegra 6700 CompactBottom Bracket: Shimano Ultegra (Italian thread)Handlebar: MOST Jaguar XAStem: MOST TigerUltra 3K CarbonSeatpost: MOST C Alu Carbon/Alloy (31.6mm Diameter)Saddle: MOST OcelotWheels: Fulcrum Racing 5 ClincherTires: Continental Ultra Sport