Pinarello Dogma F Disc Brake FramesetPinarello
In many ways similar to the Dogma F12, same geometry, same material TorayCA 1100G 1k, very close to the same silhouette and uses the same Most Talon Handlebar. Upgraded in others, new aero shape, lighter overall weight due mostly to the Dogma F frameset using titanium 3D-printing techniques to produce lighter frameset hardware. Marginal gains have been made: 35g from the seat clamp, 25g off the headset and 27g from the seat tube. Also a lighter disc fork with a new design thru axle. All in the Dogma F is 265g lighter than the Dogma F12 which is a huge weight saving with little to no performance compromise.
Aerodynamics: Implemented changes over the Dogma F12
• Narrower seat tube and seat post, taking advantage of the UCI rules for 2021 reducing minimum tube width.
• New down tube cross sections improve aerodynamics of both the down tube and front bottle.
• Seat stays use new cross sections to improve interactions with rear wheel and are lowered (especially on disc version) reducing frontal area.
• Development of the fork profile and cross sections to improve interaction with the front wheel on the disc brake version.
AERODYNAMIC1. -30% DRAG REDUCTION OF SEATPOST, COMPARED TO DOGMA F12
• 12% drag reduction Vs Dogma F122. OPTIMIZATION STUDY WITH AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE. TESTED MORE THAN 30 CONFIGURATIONS AT 3 DIFFERENT YAW ANGLE
A. FRAMESET The total frameset weight has been improved considerably. The fork, handlebar and seatpost have been dramatically decreased weight-wise, with improvements on both aerodynamics and stiffness.
B. FRAME The frame weight is now 9% lighter than the F12, without any adverse effect on the stiffness and aerodynamic quality.
C. FORK The fork weight has been reduced by 16%. Pinarello safety standards always come first, we strive to maintain our quality and safety standards even with this weight reduction, which is mainly due to the new carbon fiber materials available today.
D. SEATPOST The seatpost design has been modified to achieve a significant improvement weight wise, with better aero data. On top of that, a big improvement has been made on the seat top clamp. Now made of SLM (Selective Laser Melting) titanium, which is a consistent gram saving solution.
E. HANDLEBAR a new carbon layup construction of the newest generation of carbon fiber has helped the Talon Ultra to have a 13% reduction in weight. Same safety protocol, same design, same stiffness data. Just lighter.3. WEIGHT
DOGMA F Disk Brake Frame Specifications
Carbon Toraya T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology
• asymmetric frame
• Onda Fork Dogma F with ForkFlap
• TiCR (total integrated cable routing)
• 1.5 upper and lower steerer
• Italian thread bb
• Seatclamp Twin Force
• 3D printed titanium top seatclamp
• 3Xair two positions option for the second bottle cage (as of 515 and above)
• Flatback profile• UCI approved• Rad System disc brake
• Disc flat mount max 160mm• Max tire 622x28c
• Weight: 865g Size 530; raw frame (not painted)
• Electronic Groupsets Only
Pictures are for color reference only!
- Dogma F
- Build Type:
- Frameset Disc Brake
- Brake Type:
- Disc Brake