One bike to do it all, the Terra H30 holds it's own as a gravel, road or cross bike. It's really a one bike to do it all.
Sold with 700x40mm tires for gravel use the Terra can be used with 700x28's as a road bike or 700x33 regulation cross tires
Tire clearance and the ability to mount accessories like fenders and mud guards and All-Road geometry means the Terra can change with the seasons.
With it's lightweight alloy frame and carbon form the Terra takes advantage of Orbea's history both on dirt and paved roads.
- FORK Orbea Terra
- CRANKSET FSA Omega Adventure Megaexo 32x48t
- HEADSET FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Aluminium Cup ACB Bearings
- HANDLEBAR Orbea OC-II
- STEM Orbea OC-II
- SHIFTERS Shimano ST-7020
- BRAKES Shimano R7070 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE Shimano 105 R7000 11-32t 11-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000 GS Direct Mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000
- CHAIN Fsa Team Issue
- WHEELS Shimano RS170
- TIRES Kenda Flintridge K1152 700x40 DTC 60TPI
- PEDALS N/A
- SEATPOST Orbea OC-I 27.2x350mm
- SADDLE Selle Royal Seta RS