Picture is for display purposes only, is not representative of final build*
Open U.P Cyclocross/Gravel Frameset set the paradigm of gravel bike design and aesthetic. The product of true passion and heaps of experience, the new UP has everything you could ever want from a cross or Gravel frame.
This custom build is Glory Cycle's shot at a high performance/best value bike.
U.P.’s geometry is performance-oriented, so closer to a cross/road position than a mountain bike position. Combined with clearance to fit mountain bike and road/cross cranks, this gives you a comfortable and efficient position to far and fast on any terrain.
U.P. also fits the widest range of tires – even mountain bike tires – so not even the toughest conditions can stop you. We've placed a great emphasis on compatibility for U.P. The rear axle is 142x12 thru-axle so you can fit your 29er and 650b mountain bike wheels. The BB standard is BB386 EVO so you can fit virtually any crank you desire (rather important since the frame is meant to accept both mountain and cross/road cranks). Headset, seatpost, everywhere we've gone with the most common standards as long as they made sense.
This custom build is built from the ground up by our master service technician to your specifications. Custom builds, like most good things, take time. Lead times may vary from the initial time quoted. Final Specifications may also change based on availability. Customer will be contacted in the event specifications need to be changed. Please budget us 6-8 weeks to complete your custom bike, this process can potentially be longer during periods of high volume, but it will be worth the wait.
- OPEN UP (choice of Blue, Green, or Unpainted) (choice of sm, med, Lg, XL sizes)
- Frame Weight (Size Medium 1040g)
- Fork Weight (390g)
- Open U-Turn Fork
- 12mm TA Front 12x142MM TA Rear
- Flat Mount Brake Standard
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 8070 Hydro Mechanical
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 8070 Braze on
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 8070 (short or medium Cage option)
- Junction A: Under Stem 3 port
- Battery: SM-BTR2 Bluetooth
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra 8000 (Crank length/Chainring Ratio Option)
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra 8020 Hydro
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 8000 (choice of cassette ratio)
- Bottom Bracket: Wheels Manufacturing 386EVO Bottom Bracket with Angular Contact Bearings for 24mm (Shimano) Spindles
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS Evo Max Alloy (option to upgrade to Ritchey WCS Carbon Evo Curve)
- Stem: Ritchey WCS 220 Alloy (option to upgrade to Ritchey WCS Carbon Matrix C220)
- Seatpost: Ritchey WCS Link Seatpost Alloy (Option to upgrade to Ritchey WCS Carbon Link Flexlogic, Option for No Seatpost)
- Handlebar Tape: Ritchey Comp Cork Tape (Color Options available)
- Saddle: Ritchey Comp Skyline Saddle (option for no saddle)
- Wheelset: Boyd Kanuga tubeless alloy (option for decal color, option for 650b (27.5") or 700c (29")) (Option for no wheels, tires, rotors)
- Tires: Vittoria Terreno Dry tubeless 40 for 700c, WTB Horizon tubeless for 650b