60mm deep tubeless, light, aero and ready to race the Comete Pro Carbon SL UST Disc Brake Wheelset stands out as the one wheel to do it all. Race, train and look fast all with this one wheel.
The NACA rim profile is 64mm deep and 26mm wide with an airfoil shape that is proven through wind-tunnel testing to produce the lowest possible drag without sacrificing its stability.
To minimize friction between the tire and the road, Mavic uses their Road Tubeless system with the new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tire.
Eliminating the tube greatly reduces friction inside the tire, giving you 15% better rolling efficiency. So you roll that much faster using the same amount of energy.
The rims are engineered with iTgMax carbon rim technology, and this version is purpose-built for disc brakes.
The system comes with Yksion Pro UST tires that provide a simple, hassle-free tubeless road setup.
- Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622
- Axle Type 12mm TA
- Hub Spacing 100mm front 142mm rear
- Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc Center Lock
- Wheel Tire Type Tubeless Ready
- Rim Material Carbon
- Rim Internal Width 19mm
- Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm
- Rim Drilling 24 front 24 rear
- Hub Model QRM+
- Wheel Weight 845g front 910g Rear 1755g set
- Spoke Type Aero bladed stainless steel
- Rim Depth 64mm
- Rim Model Comete Pro Carbon SL UST Disc