The Hakka MX is our answer to the Swiss Army Knife. It’s the bike we’d choose if, heaven forbid, we could only have one bike.
The Hakka MX is a gravel bike. It’s also a cross bike and a road bike. We’ve logged a few bike packing trips on the Hakka too.
You can outfit the bike with 27.5 mountain bike wheels, where it’ll accept up to a 2.1” tire.
In 700c mode, it’ll accommodate very nicely tires from 23c to over 40c.
With the hydraulic brakes being so good on CX/road/gravel bikes now, coupled with the ability to run big-volume big-traction tires, this bike is a total blast on dirt (especially fast flowing singletrack).
- Ability to run 700C Wheels or 27.5" Wheels
- 142mm through axle rear dropout spacing
- T47 Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Versatile Internal Cable Routing
- Compression Molded Carbon Dropouts
- Disc Brake Compatible
- Two Color Choices, Fireball or Coal
- Dropper Post Compatible
- Headset is: IS 41/28.6 upper, IS 52/40 lower
- 1.5" Tapered Head Tube
- Warranty: 7 years
- Shifters: SRAM Force ETAP AXS
- Front derailleur: SRAM Force ETAP AXS
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Force ETAP AXS
- Battery: SRAM Force ETAP AXS
- Crank: SRAM Force AXS (Crank length/Chainring Ratio Option) (Option to Upgrade to Quarq Powermeter)
- Brake Calipers: Force AXS
- Brake Rotors: SRAM XR2 center lock 2 piece rotors (160/140)
- Chain: Force AXS Flatop
- Cassette: Force AXS XG-1270
- Bottom Bracket: BB 386 DUB
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS Evo Max Alloy (option to upgrade to Ritchey WCS Carbon Evo Curve)
- Stem: Ritchey WCS 220 Alloy (option to upgrade to Ritchey WCS Carbon Matrix C220)
- Seatpost: Ritchey WCS Link Seatpost Alloy (Option to upgrade to Ritchey WCS Carbon Link Flexlogic, Option for No Seatpost)
- Handlebar Tape: Ritchey Comp Cork Tape (Color Options available)
- Saddle: Ritchey Comp Skyline Saddle (option for no saddle)
- Wheelset: Boyd Kanuga tubeless alloy (option for decal color, option for 650b (27.5") or 700c (29")) (Option for no wheels, tires, rotors) (Option to Upgrade to BOYD Jocassee 650B Carbon or Pinnacle 700c Carbon)
- Tires: Vittoria Terreno Dry tubeless 40 for 700c, WTB Horizon tubeless for 650b