This Garmin, when purchased through Glory Cycles for the month of November, will qualify for a $50 mail-in rebate. Your order will include the mailer that you will need to fill out and send to Garmin to receive your rebate.
**limit 3 per customer
Garmin Edge 820 GPS Cycling computer is the ultimate tool to record your cycling performance. With a host of new features and smaller package than the 1000 the new 820 has you covered on every ride.
- Lightweight and compact with 2.3-inch high-resolution, capacitive touch display that works with gloves and when wet
- GroupTrack¹ feature keeps tabs on everyone in your riding pack
- Advanced performance monitoring includes VO2 max, recovery advisor, Strava live segments, FTP, performance condition and advanced cycling dynamics²
- Built-in incident detection³ included; compatible with cycling awareness accessories such as Varia Vision™, Varia™ smart bike lights and rearview radar
- Bike-specific navigation preloaded with Garmin Cycle Map for turn-by-turn navigation
The Touchscreen You’ve Been Waiting For
You’re going to enjoy using all the powerful features packed inside Edge 820’s compact body, but you’re going to really love the high-resolution touchscreen. An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness, so it’s easy for you to see at a glance, and the capacitive touch display is responsive — even when wet or used with gloves.
Advanced Performance Monitoring
Edge 820 GPS bike computer is compatible with ANT+® sensors, including speed, cadence and heart rate. For even more performance data, the 820 is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, includingVector™, our unique pedal-based power meter that measures total power, left/right balance and cadence. It integrates with ANT+ electronic shifting systems and ANT+ bike trainers. You can even record cycling dynamics to get a better look at your form, including where your power is being applied on the pedal and throughout the pedal stroke.
With the addition of a heart rate strap, you gain access to a variety of physiological data. See your cycling-specific VO2 max along with a recovery advisor, which analyzes your data and tells you how long you should wait before attempting another hard ride. This connected system of sensors, accessories, cycling computer and post-ride analysis at Garmin Connect allows you to keep track of how your body performs from ride to ride.