The Racing Zero has been redesigned for 2017. Now 17mm wide.
When combined with 25 or 28mm tires, the rim and tire form a squarer profile which leads to less drag and better rolling resistance. The Zero Nite features a "PEO" treated surface for a dark look and superior braking. Thanks to the high hardness of the PEO layer, it presents excellent wear resistance. There is also a special design for Racing Zero Nite’s braking surface. The design, allows superior braking efficiency. Specific blue brake pads should be used with this model.
• Wheel Type - clincher
• Weight - 1506 g.
• Rim details - Aluminium with Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment,
• Rim height - Front 27 Rear 30 mm
• Rim width (external) - 22,5 mm
• Rim width (internal) - 17mm
• Tire Width - 25 mm to 32 mm
• Braking system - Caliper
• Braking surface - Aluminium braking surface, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment, milled
• Axle – QR F/R
• Front wheel spokes -16 (8 left, 8 right)
• Rear wheel spokes - 16 (7 left, 14 right)
• Spokes - Aluminium aero, straight pull
• Nipples - Aluminium
• Front Hub - Carbon, Aluminium flanges
• Rear Hub - Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
• Bearings - USB ceramic bearings. Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system