Enve SES Tubeless Road TireEnve
REAL-WORLD FAST TUBELESS ROAD TIRES
Over 10 years of aero product development with a focus on real-world performance has led us to tire development. Tire shape and construction greatly influence aerodynamics, rolling efficiency, and your confidence. SES Road Tires are proven in CFD and the wind tunnel to reduce drag, and are constructed to deliver rolling efficiency, durability, and a confidence inspiring ride – regardless of the weather.
Application: Road, Road Race, Triathlon, Time-Trial, All-Road
- Smart ENVE System Aero Optimized Shape and Tread Design
- Natural and Synthetic Rubber Compound w/ Activated Silica for All-Weather Performance
- Tubeless-Ready and Inner-Tube Compatible
- Hookless and Hooked-Bead Rim Type Compatible
- Inner-Rim Width Compatibility: 25c (17-21mm), 27c, 29c, 31c (17-25mm)
- Weight: 25c (255g), 27c (265g), 29c (275g), 31c (285g)
- Vectran™ Protection Barrier
SES AERO TECHNOLOGY
A tire’s shape and tread pattern greatly influence how airflow interacts with your rim. Over the years, we’ve dreamed of developing a tire specifically to enhance the aerodynamic performance of our premium SES wheel offering.
- Developed in CFD and the wind tunnel, tried and proven in the real-world to maximize aerodynamics when paired with an ENVE SES wheelset
- Will improve aerodynamics of any aero road wheelset
REAL-WORLD FAST GOES BEYOND AERODYNAMICS
In the quest for holistic real-world tire performance, aerodynamics are only one part of the story.
For this reason, the SES Road Tire underwent many revisions, manipulating the casing materials, laminate, and tread to achieve a competitively fast rolling tire without sacrificing other key performance metrics like durability, and weight.
The ENVE SES Road Tires are designed to deliver maximum rolling efficiency while minimizing the trade-offs.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT AND LIGHTWEIGHT
Achieved with Vectran™
Whether racing or riding, a flat-tire can dash hopes of a podium finish, or crushing that elusive PR. No matter how it goes down, flat-tires ruin rides. We pride ourselves in delivering products that enhance and better your ride experience. The SES Road Tires feature Vectran™, the most effective, yet high-performance, anti-flat protection available.
TUBELESS FOR THE WIN
- Lower Rolling Resistance
- Flat Less, Ride More
- Ability to Tune Traction and Comfort with Tire Pressure
- Bead Stiffness and Diameter Tuned for Optimal Tubeless Performance
GOT HOOKLESS? NO PROBLEM.
Hookless and Hooked-Bead Rim Type Compatibility
The secret to a reliable tubeless seal and steadfast tire retention is sufficient tire bead stiffness and stability, coupled with a refined tire bead diameter.
- SES Road Tires are compatible with TSS/straight-sidewall hookless rims
- Bead diameter optimized to reduce compressive loads on rim and allow for tire lever free installation and removal
- Bead material will not stretch or creep over time
EVERYDAY RACE RUBBER
Any Time, Any Weather
While the SES Road Tire has racing in its DNA, evolution has indicated that thoroughbred race tires lack the durability required of the modern road rider’s appetite for adventure. Come rain or rough road, the SES Road Tire is ready.
- A blend of natural and synthetic rubbers make up the composition of the tread compound
- Tread compound is balanced for low-rolling resistance and longevity
- Activated silica ensures excellent wet-weather performance
TURN UP THE VOLUME
Different disciplines, rim widths, rider preferences and ride styles require different tires sizes and volumes. The SES Road Tire lineup consists of four performance options (25c, 27c, 29c, 31c) to cover your needs from the race course to rough roads. Given that tire volume varies with rim width, labeled tire sizes will vary from measured tire sizes.
- Build Type: