Enve SES AR Road HandlebarEnve
All-Roads, No Limitations
The SES AR Handlebar reveals our vision for the future of road handlebar shaping and design. Purpose-built for the modern road rider, the SES AR handlebar features compound flared drops for confident handling, aerodynamic shaping with internal/external routing options for clean airflow and aesthetics, and a carbon laminate that has been tuned for responsive handling without sacrificing comfort.
- Application: Road Race, All-Road, Gravel, Cyclocross
- Sizes: 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm
- Weights: 243g, 245g, 248g, 262g, 280g
- Full Integrated Internal or External Routing
- AR specific geometry, shaping, and drop flare for confidence inspiring comfort and control
- AR specific full carbon laminate and construction
- Hidden wire/hose routing compatiblity allows the user to route wires/hoses internally when paired with compatible stem/headset combo or externally with any traditional stem and headset equipped bike.
- Compatible with stems from Trek, Specialized, Cannondale, Giant, and many others
- Bar tape termination step for clean taping
- 76mm reach, 127mm drop, 23.5mm flare