Sold as a pair of rims (front and rear with pads, rim tape and nipples included)
Enve 7.8 Carbon Tubular are the fastest in their class not to mention the very best looking.
Here at Glory we have identified this as best in class and spec it on our high end builds.
Designed to achieve two things: more speed and more stability. The SES 7.8 embodies the latest SES technologies and includes our newest molded in brake track and tubeless clincher tire compatibility. The SES 7.8 is wider and specifically optimized to perform best when used with a modern aero frame and large 25mm tires.
Steering feedback in variable conditions needs to be predictable to have total handling confidence. Less predictable wheels have a non-linear steering response, resulting in erratic and unpredictable handling in unsteady conditions. The shape of the Smart ENVE System rim is optimized to ensure even and predictable airflow attachment. What the rider experiences is a balanced build up of side force as the angle of crosswind changes. This allows the rider to accurately predict the handling mannerisms of the wheel and avoid dangerous over correction cycles.
- The focus on steering stability resulted in improved handling and confidence in varying crosswinds.
- Therefore, the wheel shape was optimized to produce a predictable and linear response.
- The target stability gradient was 1.0.
STRONG, STIFF, LIGHT - THE ENVE PROCESS
ENVE is renowned for developing the strongest, stiffest and lightest rims on the market. This durability is proven across all disciplines of the sport including being the first and only carbon wheel to podium at World Cup DH events. All ENVE products, including the Smart ENVE System, share this advanced manufacturing technology. These technologies involve:
- Highest strength to weight ratio in the industry.
- Proprietary molded in spoke hole technology.
- Textured braking surface allowing for a more positive engagement and better braking in wet conditions.
Depth:71 / 80Internal Rim Width:19 / 19
External Rim Width:27.5 / 29ERD:516 / 504
Rim Weight:436 / 468
Recommended Tire Size:25mm