The ultimate disc brake specific, aerodynamic, and lightweight road race wheelset.
The SES 5.6 Disc is optimized aerodynamically and structurally for disc use. Road cyclists and triathletes on disc brake bikes will benefit from the SES 5.6 Disc's reduced drag, lightweight design, and rim shape optimized for larger volume road tires.
- Designed from the ground up as a disc brake specific rim
- Asymmetric rim geometry and dissimilar rim shapes front and rear
- No brake track allows optimized aerodynamics and strength
- Road Tubeless Compatible
- Optimized for 25mm tires
Sold as a set with DT Swiss axle caps for QR and 12 x 100/12 x 142mm TA
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Depth: 54 / 63
- Internal Rim Width: 19 / 19
- External Rim Width: 28.75 / 28
- ERD: 550 / 533
- Built Weight: 1399.00
- Rim Weight: 384 / 406