Enve 3.4 All road clincher disc wheel set is designed for the way we ride now. The wide, tubeless ready hook less carbon rim can be used for both road (starting at 28mm) and gravel (up to 50mm) tires.
Wheelset includes front and rear wheel with your choice of hubs.
- Tubeless Kit ( valves and tape)
– Skewers 100/135mm (QR only)
– Accessory Bag
– Wheel Manual
– Wheelbuild Card
The SES 3.4 AR is the embodiment of the modern disc brake only road wheelset. Aerodynamically optimized for high volume tires (28-32mm), lightweight for long days in the mountains, high volume for all roads, and arguably the most versatile wheelset Enve has ever made.
• Real world aerodynamics, optimized around 28mm to 32mm tubeless tires
• Wide Hookless Bead Anti-Pinch Flat Technology
• Disc brake specific materials and construction
• Low weight leader in category
• Tubeless only design – Hookless beads
Almost impossible to mount tires on these. I was barely able to get a set of tubeless cross tires on initially and they sealed up fine once mounted. Wide rims, make will make most cross tires too wide for UCI races. After the season, I tried mounting multiple brands of tubeless and non-tubeless road tires - with zero luck I seated the bead in the channel, used powder, soap, special mounting tools - zero luck . I've had wheels that are tough to get tires on, but these are beyond frustrating- - can't imagine being stuck on the side of the road with a flat.