Disc brake Colnago cross bike with Shimano 105 for under 2K - that's right. We did a double take when we first saw this as well. Given it's not hand brazed in Italy but it does takes it's design and geometry from the Colnago Prestige which is arguably the hottest cross bike ever.
Ideal for use as a cross racer or road commuter the World Cup Disc is also a perfect foray into disc for road and an opportunity to get familiar with disc braking before you make a big decision.
The frame: double-butted 6000 series aluminium alloy tubes are light but strong and shaped for greater stiffness. This makes for a fast, sure-handling ride that can deal with the inevitable hits that racing off-road in mud and snow is bound to bring. Clean lines and simple tube shapes ensure plenty of mud clearance and reliability season after season.
- Bottom Bracket FSA
- Brake Calipers SRAM DB BB5 Road Platinum
- Cassette Shimano 105 5800, 11-28
- Chain Shimano CN-HG600
- Crankset FSA Omega CK-C4001SS, 46/34
- Fork Colnago World Cup Disc
- Frame Material Aluminum
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105 5800
- Handlebar Deda RHM EL
- Headset FSA No.63/51E
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 5800
- Rotors SRAM, 160mm
- Saddle Selle Italia Q-Bik
- Seatpost Colnago Alloy
- Shifters / Levers Shimano 105 5800
- Stem Deda EL
- Tires Kenda Kwicker, 700x32c
- Wheel - Front Alex Race 24, Formula DC-20, 6 Bolt
- Wheel - Rear Alex Race 24, Formula CX-22, 6 Bolt